Originally trading as C. Wynne & Sons Limited, the company was founded by Charles Wynne in 1926 and operated from Rhuddlan, North Wales. During these early years, our structured growth and positive effects on the local community and economy advanced our success and created strong commercial relationships with local authorities and clients alike.
In 2005, we relocated to our new purpose built head office, Charles House in Bodelwyddan. Trading as Wynne Construction and under the leadership of Chris Wynne, as Managing Director and his father Maldwyn Wynne, we have remained constant to our long-established values:
This steadfast philosophy has led to our continuing growth which in turn has had a most positive effect on the local economy and community as a whole.
In May 2015, at the age of 87, Maldwyn, our Chairman sadly died.
However, his legacy lives on with Chris as Chairman and Managing Director who has now been joined by his sons David and Richard as the fourth generation of the family.
© 2018 Wynne Construction. All Rights Reserved - Site Map