As a holder of BS EN ISO 14001, Wynne Construction is committed to understanding and reducing the environmental impacts of its activities at a local, national and global level and accordingly operates an environmental management system which is fully compliant with the requirements of the Standard. We accept responsibility to demonstrate environmental protection and enhancement through appropriate management systems, monitoring, training and industrial practice.
We are equally committed to seeking continuous improvements to further reduce our environmental impacts through ongoing review of our processes and by objective target setting. We strive to identify solutions to environmental problems by adopting best practice and sound principles within our operating domain and in the wider community.
With BREEAM being a requirement for public sector buildings we have invested in training and development to understand and comply with the directions and requirements associated with the code.
Our use of BREEAM advisors enables us to adopt measured, practical and informed approaches to developing, monitoring and reviewing the design and construction of a scheme in order to achieve best value and the required BREEAM accreditation.
Our successful BREEAM projects to date include:
- Foryd Harbour, Denbighshire County Council
- Porth Eirias, Conwy County Borough Council
- University College, Coleg Llandrillo, Grwp Llandrillo Menai
- Pentref Addysg @ Glynllifon, Coleg Llandrillo Cymru
- Ysgol Bro Dysynni, Gwynedd County Council
- Ysgol Y Bont, Anglesey County Council
- Ysgol Twm O'r Nant, Denbighshire County Council
- Parc Eirias, Conwy County Borough Council
- Rhyl Sixth, Coleg Llandrillo Cymru
- Ysgol Maes Hyfryd and Ysgol Pen Coch, Flintshire County Council
- Ysgol Glan Y Mor, Gwynedd County Council